viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

Hurricane Irene project

Hurricane Irene


Critical  Thinking Responses 

  1. What is hurricane?
Is a tropical cycle  with very strong winds.
  1. What is a high tide and what causes it?
Spring tide, happens during the new and full moon cycle when the sun, moon and earth are all in the same line, this cause the tide be very high.
  1. What does saturation zone mean?
It mean the place where the ground water is going outside to the ground.
  1. What is flooding and why is it dangerous?
Flooding is a place covered by water. flooding is dangerous because it affect the economic, leave people homeless and make a big loss of things in the environment.



Reflection
  1. What is something that you liked about this mini-project?
Something that I like about this mini-project is that I enjoy the time doing this, because it is most easily to learn about many things.
  1. What was difficult for you in  this project?
Something that was difficult to me was that some information from some topic give me some problem to find their information to answer the questions.
  1. What would you change about your work on this project?
I would like to change my topic, if I have to do this again.
  1. Who did this project help you learn about Hurricane Irene?
This help me to learn more things about the hurricane and the way this are form and who it work in the environment and what are the effects of hurricanes in the earth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario